Our membership is approximately one hundred and is comprised mostly of general and family practices. We also have members from all of the different specialties, and we encourage staff involvement in all meetings.
Some of the best clinicians, communicators and educators in the world have given presentations to our group. We are honored to have you as our speaker, and we want to do our part in providing our membership with a very successful seminar.
Please make all of your travel arrangements at least four weeks before your seminar date (including unrestricted coach fare) and we will reimburse you. I will make your hotel reservations at the Wyndham Garden Hotel and provide you with your confirmation number well in advance. The seminar will be in the same hotel so it is very convenient. We have had a great relationship with the Wyndham Garden Hotel for many years and I believe you will enjoy the accommodations.
Our goal is to provide the best environment for your success. Please send all of the following information a minimum two weeks after agreeing to present your seminar:
- Course synopsis (we mail this to members to market your seminar)
- Course objective (we mail this to members to market your seminar)
- Speaker bio (to introduce you)
Please send all of the following information a minimum of four weeks before your seminar date:
- Your audio-visual requirements (to assure superior technology)
- Didactic handouts (we will make copies for everyone attending)
- Airline you will be using, flight number, arrival and departure times
- Your Cell Phone Number (just in case)
Speaker Requirements Downloads
Please complete the above forms and send to:
Ronnie Hermes, D.D.S.
6930 Fern Avenue, Suite 100
Shreveport, LA 71105
Telephone: (318) 797-9997
Fax: (318) 797-9990